quiz (spoiler warning)

Allison Marles apm at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jun 29 14:12:30 EDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 02:00:13PM -0400, Allison Marles wrote:

> I did it with who I would like to be in a fantasy novel and got
> Ann/Vierran from Hexwood.
>
> I haven't read that one in awhile so I'm not sure what to think of
> the outcome.
>
> Please thank DWJ for her hard work.  I will be playing with this a
> lot to see how I do for answering for my favourite characters.

I just went and did it for Howl and got Cat (Eric) Chant.  So I
went back and changed the one answer I wasn't sure about and got
Howl.

I originally waffled between double life and more than
two lives.  I ended up originally picking more than two since
he has all those other identities (technically he really just has a
double life since Horrible Howl, Wizard Pendragon, Howell Jenkins, etc
are all really the same life) and seems like he could quite well in the
future, turn out to have a completely other life that he hadn't quite
bothered to mention somehow.

Really must get back to work now ...

Allison
--
I'm too young to buy a lifetime supply of Ovaltine.