We have lift-off.

Allison Marles apm at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jun 29 14:00:13 EDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 06:33:02PM +0100, minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:
> The computer side of things having been ready to go for more than 24 hours,
> and only my worry and neurosis standing in the way, I think I'd better come
> out from under this stone and make an announcement.
>
> The DWJ Characters Quiz is now up and running, and can be found at
>
> http://firedrake.org/cgi-bin/quiz.cgi?quiz=dwjcharacter
>
> Please can people let this webless fish know that it works?  I can't go and
> look for myself!
>
> Cheers
>
> Minnow

I did it with who I would like to be in a fantasy novel and got
Ann/Vierran from Hexwood.

I haven't read that one in awhile so I'm not sure what to think of
the outcome.

Please thank DWJ for her hard work.  I will be playing with this a
lot to see how I do for answering for my favourite characters.

Allison