"Imagine -- Unsuitable for Children"

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Tue Jun 29 03:54:05 EDT 2004

> Judith
>
> Is there an internet version of the Observer TV guide? I've looked but
can't
> see one. I'd like to read the entry for this program. Also, why do the
> Observer and the Guardian share a website? I've never understood the
> relationship...

The Guardian bought the Observer a few years ago - the Observer is a Sunday
newspaper and the Guardian didn't have a Sunday edition, and they share the
same kind of centre-left editorial stance, so it made sense I guess.

I don't know if you can get the Observer TV guide on-line - if you want I'll
be happy to give you the write-up verbatim - it's only a few lines.

Charlie