Spam to the list

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Thu Jun 24 00:09:38 EDT 2004

Bah humbug.  I came back from a trip to see this has been happening
(nobody offended me, I just was email free, promise!).  My spam filter
catches these so I didn't see it; could someone who gets one and knows
how send me one with full headers attached?  I suspect it's as Paul says
-- a faked return address and nothing I can do (the list has *always*
been blocked to spammers; some of you with two addresses might have
noticed you can only send from your subscribed address).  But I can try.

Rassenfrassen spammers.  Grumble.  I put a hex on them with my chemistry
set.

No, wait, that's not me.

-deborah
--
What is an 'evil shape', I wonder?  Could a triangle be evil, for
example?  Are some kind of triangles decent and God-fearing,