airmen and spam

Mon Jun 21 21:06:26 EDT 2004

The one I got (second one) has Deborah's address in both the To and From
fields, with her name as recipient and Lucille Bragg as sender.  It always
astonishes me when I get email that isn't overtly addressed to me...I know
the information is in there, but it still seems weird.

What I really hate is getting bounce messages from people or institutions
that I've never sent email to.  I dislike having my address hijacked that
way.  I'm nourishing a really intense fury at all spammers....

Melissa Proffitt