airmen

Voicebearer at aol.com Voicebearer at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 11:34:24 EDT 2004

deborah at suberic.net writes:

Deborah,'

We are going to be closing soon!
We have the  highest quality, and now, lowest priced prescription drugs
online.
Buy  something while you still can!
VI3AGRA C4ialis VALIU+M   X7ANAX

http://www.934.caps5278meds.biz /b12

thrill stevenson  checkpoint pole un zambia venous beloit ani stratosphere
bravery contribution  sequin decorous bounty contrast hutchison cycad disputant
insist pious conceit  .

Um, Deborah, perhaps you need to install some spyware/a firewall? This  looks
like one of those unspeakable instances of an account (yours) being taken
over by pirates (unless it's a very arcane joke I haven't worked out).

I use Norton as firewall and spybot as anti-spy-ware if that's any  help.

All the best, Marie