20 Questions: who do you think you are anyway? (Update)

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 19 19:27:45 EDT 2004

Minnow wrote

>We now have a twenty-
>question multiple-choice quiz being thought out,
>and she has done the answers for fourteen of the
>characters whom we felt ought to be included.

and then, slightly later

>25 down, 62 to go

This has now become "93 down, 8 to go".>

Most excellent news.

Minnow
<........... options such as "mind your own
business!" when asked how many siblings you have
(anyone want to guess for which character DWJ
felt that was the only possible answer to the
question?)>

I think I would have to go with Nick from DS,
because it's a somewhat painful and dangerous
question butb this would apply to Maree as well.
On a quick scan of the book list the number of
siblings of main characters seems to be a known
quantity in general, so if it is not either of
the aforementioned I would suppose it is someone
like Querida or Flury. I would go with Querida
because she is awkward.

=====
Ven