OT Amos Oz & translation

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Tue Jun 15 10:16:13 EDT 2004

Many thanks for this, Ros. I haven't read the whole bit yet, just skimmed to
the part about translation, which of course is particularly interesting to
me. (I can tell you though that whoever tried to transcribe the Hebrew was
no Hebrew speaker...) I'll read it at length at some later time, but I
wanted to thank you for bringing this to our (my) attention...

Gili