Margaret Mahy

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Tue Jun 15 01:28:27 EDT 2004

Sorry to be off topic here, but I thought this list would be likely to have
some ideas. I am writing up my interview with Margaret Mahy and she strikes
me as "an author's author", if you know what I mean. Does anyone know of any
quotes from other children's authors about what they admire about her work?
This one is really hard to google!

Thanks!

Judith

PS Any writers on the list want to send me a quote, that'd work!

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff
The School Magazine
PO Box 1928