another wacky request

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 14 23:15:48 EDT 2004

I am still putting together my children's books for Fall, and I was hoping
a Scandinavian listmember (maybe) could help me out. I am looking for a
story about Lotta, the girl with the stuffed pig she insists is a
teddybear. Does anyone know the title of the book? I thought it was
"Lotta", but I can't find anything with that title. The bit from the book I
remember is that she cuts up her sweater and then runs away to live in a
tree. Her family is quite tolerant of all this.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Robyn