C.S. Lewis on royalty

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Mon Jun 14 22:13:58 EDT 2004

OK... but have a look at this. Maybe the book itself gives the attrib?

QUOTE
" was stirred the other day by a statement by C.S.Lewis, quoted in Freeman's
'The Traditionalist's Anthology': "Monarchy can easily be debunked, but
watch the faces, mark well the accents of the debunkers. These are the men
whose taproot in Eden has been cut, whom no

END OF QUOTE.

Sallyo