the version from the other reality

Chris R sfa_ok2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 18:03:02 EDT 2004

There was something about Niko having a vision of
(being reincarnated as? - can't check, because I'm
600km from the nearest copy) future great actors.
Nicola got Richards Burbage and Burton mixed up, to
the scorn of Miss Cromwell. I'm almost certain the
vision wasn't in the book I read. But yeah, Niko
preferring men definitely was.

Chris