the version from the other reality

HSchinske at aol.com HSchinske at aol.com
Fri Jun 4 13:57:44 EDT 2004

In a message dated 6/4/04 11:37:25 AM Central Daylight Time, Ika writes:

> ... damn. I was going to read some books for work on the train today, but
> it looks like I'll be back on F&H now, trying to read the version of it
> you have (I think I might have the version from the other reality, with
> the not-as-good stories :)).

That's happened to me with several books. I am still quite convinced that
there is another version of Margot Benary-Isbert's _Blue Mystery_ out there that
has a fantastic (in both senses) subplot, and is a much better book (not that
I dislike the current incarnation, it's still pretty good).

Helen Schinske