Film

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Thu Jul 29 11:23:23 EDT 2004

I've just been sent the following by an anime enthusiast friend:

>HMC is going to be at the Venice Film Festival, sometime in early
>September.
>
>This is a month or so before it opens in Japan.
>
>Maybe Diana could get a trip to Venice if she feels up to travelling -
>it can be done pretty much entirely by train...

I bet she wishes that she could, but I have a feeling that a train across
Europe would be impossible: it very nearly wiped me out making that trip
when I was fit, healthy and in my twenties, so I somehow don't think DWJ's
back would take it.  What we need is teleportation booths.

Good news that it's so nearly out, though!  Here's hoping it wins oodles of
awards.

Minnow