Dalemark Quartet

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 22:36:59 EDT 2004

Bettina asked

<didn't someone talk about Mitt and Eminem
somtime ago?>

Yes that was me, certain pictures of Eminem
reminded me of the bit when Mitt is in his red
and yellow bomb throwing costume and looks at
himself in the mirror. He finds that he has a
young old look and there is a reference to empty
curves. And they both grew up as the sons of
single parents in a rough neighbourhood, where
the gift of the gab came in handy -- here I pause
to imagine Eminem's fish selling rap!

=====
Ven