Dalemark Quartet

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Wed Jul 28 13:26:20 EDT 2004

On Wednesday, July 28, 2004, at 08:11 AM, liril at gmx.net wrote:

> Hello everybody!     (echo??)
>
> Awfully quiet round here. Anybody here? Anyhow, there goes:
>
> Motivated by my results in the wonderful character quiz I finally read
> the
> Dalemark Books. Here are some random comments - they contain spoilers,
> so be
> warned.

<much stuff snipped>

You didn't say anything about _Drowned Ammett_, parts of which are
among my very favorite DWJ bits.

Of the four, C&C is the one I reread least often, though I'm not sure
why.

There is no point in being Irish if you don't understand
that the world is going to break your heart someday.

                             - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
                                on the assassination of John F Kennedy