DWJ's birthday

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Sun Jul 18 11:33:23 EDT 2004

Charlie said...

> > -Jill
> > I think it's a lovely idea.  Are we going with the multi-card idea?  And
> > whose address should the card be sent to?

I love it too, though gremlins in my system seem to have eaten the original
mail(s?) on the subject, so I only found out about it now.  I'll send a card
for the collection tomorrow.

> Multi-card seems simplest, and I can stick them in something bigger,
> depending how many arrive.

Thanks for taking up the co-ordination job, Charlie!

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net
www.livejournal.com/users/dorianegray

"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."
-Wm. Shakespeare, "Macbeth".