Belated Quiz Results

Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Thu Jul 15 19:22:28 EDT 2004

At 01:34 AM 15/07/2004 -0400, Kyra wrote:

Snip lots of interesting results

>Sorry for the lengthy descriptions, but who else can I discuss these neato
>things with ;-)?

I've been meaning to write about my response to the quiz as well, as I was
away when the initial rush of results came back. Plus I had to re-read some
books to understand my answers!

I keep getting two answers consistently for myself (when I changed answers
slightly), Biffa from Crown of Dalemark and Tod from A Sudden Wild Magic. I
was very suprised with both, neither of these books are in my favourites
list (although I still love them, my favourites are books I can basically
read along with) and for some reason I think I expected I would be a
character from one of my favourites!

I was puzzled by these two characters, as they aren't especially similar!
But I think they actually are reflective of different (but fundamental)
parts of my personality. I have a feeling I am another character as well,
and will try to answer the quiz in another way to see if I can find out who
it is.

This explains why I've never been able to identify with any one DWJ character!

As someone else commented, how many authors write so many wonderful,
complex books that you create a quiz like this with? I've never spent so
long on any quiz, and must say I think it's made me think more carefully
about my personality than some of those stupid "know yourself" quizes I've
had to do at school and management things (where it also seems as though
you're psychopathic if you're outgoing and like spending time alone!)

I hope this all makes sense!

Emma