DWJ's birthday

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Thu Jul 15 08:29:04 EDT 2004

I think it's a lovely idea. We needn't mention her age, it can be an ageless
birthday card...

I remember reading something about a birthday gift that was prepared for
Astrid Lindgren. People from all over Sweden submitted drawings and
greetings - I think the rule was they all had to be on standard sized
paper - and the whole package was bound together as a humungous "birthday
book". Perhaps we could do that? I would volunteer to coordinate this,
except perhaps it makes sense that the organiser live somewhere that does
not force *everyone* to use overseas post...

Gili