DWJ's birthday

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Thu Jul 15 07:43:31 EDT 2004

I'm think I'm right in saying that on August 16th it will be DWJ's 70
birthday. Maybe she'd rather just keep it quiet (and maybe I've got my facts
wrong - Minnow?) but if not, wouldn't it be nice to maybe send her a card
from the list or something? I'm mentioning this a month in advance because
it would need a bit of organizing, and (if lots of people were to sign it)
quite a bit of posting too. Actually, a month probably isn't long enough.

Alternatively we could combine maybe three cards (N. America, Southern
Hemisphere and the Rest). Or - better still, do some kind of e-card? Or do
something else entirely? Or do nothing?

What do others think? Any thoughts?

Charlie