OT: Ika's Cuaron quote

Ika blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Thu Jul 15 05:29:28 EDT 2004

Me/Aimee/Paul:

>> > "He's your favorite gay uncle that does smack"
>> > - Cuaron on Remus Lupin
>>
>> Where on Earth did you get this quote?!
>
> Phear my leet google skillz!

<snip> (Incidentally, they are indeed very l33t - I couldn't find the
source by googling & had to ask the person who sent it to me)

> What I found interesting, while I was tracking it down, was the number
> of people who thought (or - bearing in mind that many of them were
> 'shippers of various stripes - chose to appear to think) that Cuaron
> meant it literally.

Oh, I do. I mean, not about the smack, but I liked the quote because it's
*always* nice to have someone associated with the 'official' product
recognize that there are gay characters in the Potterverse. (I don't know
if JKR's noticed, of course.)

Love, Ika

--
"You walk into the room like a camel"