Horn Book (advance?) alert

Amy Lee Bennett amy.bennett at simmons.edu
Wed Jul 14 11:45:57 EDT 2004

My July/August issue of the Horn Book came in the mail on Tuesday, so I
imagine it must be available in bookstores and libraries pretty soon,
if not already. I, too, thought the article was fascinating,
particularly in light of her comments on writing in the Medusa article
all those years ago.
--Amy