Drug-taking

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Sat Jul 10 15:34:19 EDT 2004

>On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 HSchinske at aol.com wrote:
>|She's forgotten Creema di leema, then, or whatever that stuff is called?

i *think* her response to that is spelt "D'oh!"  :-)

>I've been skimming this thread, so perhaps the butter-pie addiction has
>been mentioned?

'S an obsession not an addiction whatever Sam claims.  He *can* live
without them.  He doesn't even get the shakes without them.

>Also Astrid's cigarettes.  :)

DWJ says that just proves it then, because she wouldn't be even slightly
grateful if someone made *her* give up smoking, she would hit them with her
spiked handbag, so there, and people who come out of a glamour or a magical
compulsion don't feel like that.  Nyah, she adds thoughtfully.

Don't blame me, I'm just the typist.

Minnow