would DWJ be interested in another pub-meet?

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Fri Jul 9 16:24:13 EDT 2004

I will be in the UK again from August 1st to August 8th and I was wondering if DWJ would be interested in turning the pub meet into an annual event??  I have a couple of friends who are big fans who missed out last time and would love a chance to meet her.  Minnow, what do you think?

I had a great time last year meeting everyone as well as DWJ, and if she's not intersted perhaps we could hold a DWJ fannish gathering somewhere instead?

Kylie
(travelling and jinxed)