your list admin, spammer

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Jul 6 16:30:13 EDT 2004

Bah.  Much thanks to everyone who's sent me headers and messages of the
spam sent to the list in my name.  Unfortunately, there's not much
trivial I could do about it.  The list software relies on a simple
verification method; you have to be on the list to email the list.
Usually, this is adequate; how often are spammers going to get a good
enough guess in their slimy little databases?

Note that "deborah" has unsubscribed from the list.  Now only
"deborah[dot]dwj" has permission to post.  :P

Sorry for cluttering up all your mailboxes whilst I came up with a
workaround.

-deborah ( [dot]dwj, spammer)