Imagine: to see or not to see?

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Mon Jul 5 07:08:16 EDT 2004

Jill asked

>Hello all!  I am returning to this wonderful group after an absence.

Hello!

>Is the subject of this e-mail referring to Archer's Goon?
>-Jill~DWJ fan for 24 years now

No, it's about a BBC television programme entitled "Imagine".  I was asking
whether it was worth making the effort to watch a video of the programme.
DWJ was interviewed for two hours for it but I didn't quite see what she
had to do with the advertised content: "Sex, drug-taking, racial murder,
the death of God in relation to children's literature".  Nor did she when
she discovered after the interview what it was that it was meant to have
been about.  They didn't use very much of the two hours' film they had of
her, apparently.

Minnow