We have lift-off.

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 15:19:42 EDT 2004

Gili:
>Since several of us have had these kinds of reactions, I think the
>conclusion is that something is lacking from the quiz: a sentence or short
>paragraph describing the character at the end. Perhaps we could write them
>up and have Roger add them (if DWJ approves)?

I'm on the fence about this idea, because I think it's a good thing to have
the quiz send one back to the books.  Also, the way the quiz raises
questions and draws in the fan - makes for re-reading in a new light, as Ika
describes.

Would a set of descriptions be a sop to curiosity and stop people going back
to the books and exploring those questions and connections? Or not?