We have lift-off.

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Fri Jul 2 14:44:59 EDT 2004

Ika wrote:
>> ... anyway, I got Lukin from Year of the Griffin. I have no memory for
names, and was cross not to get one of the boys I was hoping for, so my
first reaction was to shout "Who the BLANKETY-BLUE is Lukin from Year of
the Griffin???"

Since several of us have had these kinds of reactions, I think the
conclusion is that something is lacking from the quiz: a sentence or short
paragraph describing the character at the end. Perhaps we could write them
up and have Roger add them (if DWJ approves)?

Gili