short stories

Allison Marles apm at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jul 1 20:55:44 EDT 2004

Let me check that I have this right, I already have "Mixed Magics" and
"Minor Arcana", so if I get "Stopping for a Spell" and "Unexpected
Magic", then I will have everything except for the essay ?

My reasoning from the below suggests that Unexpected Magic has an awful
lot of stories, since it must cover all of Minor Arcana, Everard's Ride,
Believing is Seeing, and Warlock at the Wheel (except for what is in
Mixed Magics and The True State of Affairs)  But maybe that is fewer
stories than I think.

I do not think I have read this "Enna Hittims", but I immediately notice
that it looks strangely like "Anne Smith" phonetically backwards.  I
wonder what the significance of that is ? Does it come up in the story ?

Allison