We have lift-off.

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 16:03:18 EDT 2004

I have been playing some more. Am I the only
person who cannot get Throgmorton, even if I try?
I got Benvenuto (the matted black cat from MoC)
instead. I then tried my own cat, Alex, who looks
like Throgmorton, and got Benvenuto again. A
better match by temperament.

I tried Scott Crane, from Tim Power's Last Call,
and he turned out to be Cat, which is exactly who
he should be.

Emma from Big Brother (Hi Neil) was Catriona, the
mother in Archer's Goon, which is ridiculous as
she ought to be Awful if anyone. Yes, I should
have known better...............

=====
Ven