"Imagine -- Unsuitable for Children"

Neil Ward neilward at dircon.co.uk
Thu Jul 1 09:02:33 EDT 2004

Ven said:

> When I switched on Diana was talking about The
> Ogre Downstairs, I'm glad at least something of
> her interview was shown but was there anything
> else? And does anyone have a tape they could
> send/lend me? I will return it, promise.

I didn't tape it either I'm afraid, as I forgot it was
on so late.

Coincidentally, I also tuned in just as Diana was
talking about The Ogre Downstairs and missed everything
before that.  It's almost as if we were were being
forced to change channels just as she was about to
talk...

Neil (also glued to Big Brother for more hours than is
sensible for a sane adult)

P.S. I thought Malorie Blackman was cool - is "Noughts
and Crosses" any good?