"Imagine -- Unsuitable for Children"

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 08:48:09 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,
            I still can't believe it -- after
being the one to bring it to list attention -- I
managed to miss the first half of the programme.
I have the builders in, replacing all my windows
today, and after doing all the preparation I sat
down to eat my tea and watch Big Brother all
unawares that the video was not
whirring..........

When I switched on Diana was talking about The
Ogre Downstairs, I'm glad at least something of
her interview was shown but was there anything
else? And does anyone have a tape they could
send/lend me? I will return it, promise.

Ven, feeling like a right 'nana.

=====
Ven