Now terminally OT (was Re: Howl's Moving Castle soundtrack)

Roger Burton West roger at firedrake.org
Sun Jan 25 10:06:11 EST 2004

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 02:49:16PM +0000, minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:
>Roger wrote:
>>On Sat, Jan 24, 2004 at 09:20:24PM +0000, minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:
>>><crossed fingers>
>>>Minnow
>>Fish fingers?
>At dawn, sirrah, and breakfast for one afterwards!

With all due respect, the only way a minnow can kill a firedrake in a
conventional duel is by the latter choking on the bones of the former.
This does not seem to me a terribly even or interesting contest, and I
shouldn't be able to hold my head up on the list again...

>Now, *that* was rather frightening, in case he choked; but I think a
>similar treatment might be appropriate for your case.  I wonder how many
>standard-sized fish-fingers I need to buy?

Two questions to answer that:

Am I allowed to swallow while the stuffing is going on?

Is tartare sauce involved?