Re Best of 2003, Belated - The Merlin Conspiracy

Anita Graham amgraham at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Sat Jan 24 08:46:21 EST 2004

Ven wrote:
> I've read TMC three times so far, as I sort of
> expected it seems a tighter novel with every
> read, as I become more aware of the interweavings
> of incident character and theme.

I liked the way the drawings at the start of each section reflected the
contents of that section, as well as something about the narrator and
the changes in them, and that in the end they all merged together for
the final part. I guess we can't credit DWJ with that, but whoever it
was did some lovely work.

Anita Graham