Checking in

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Fri Jan 23 14:36:55 EST 2004

  Roger said...

  > Not forgetting the "Meredeth Gentry" series, which a Certain Nameless
  > Author described as "the books of elven lays".

  ::giggles wildly::  What a good description!

  I bought the first book of that series, and got seriously annoyed with it.
It's not that I mind reading soft porn.  What I object to is being misled into
thinking I'm buying a novel.  She should be done for false advertising.

  (Not to mention the fact that the basic idea is very very cool and could lead
to a bunch of really good stories, but she ignored the stories in favour of the
sex.  Grrrrrrr.)

  Until the sky falls on our heads...

  Dorian.
  --
  Dorian E. Gray
  israfel at eircom.net

  "[My rule] for keeping my temper in order, is never to leave it too long with
another person."
  - Horace Walpole