Checking in

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Thu Jan 22 14:09:31 EST 2004

Not quite . . .

It's not that a concept is repeated like that. That's . ..  ok . . .
it's that a fairly basic word is used twice within two sentences when
it would have been just as easy and accurate and more . . . stylish . .
. to rephrase the second sentence. Sparked a "She really needs a better
editor" response in me.

I don't have time right this second to find a specific example, but
I'll take a look this evening.

widdy