Neat carpenters

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Wed Jan 21 18:08:38 EST 2004

I was talking to a bookshop owner today, who turned out to have known DWJ
some years back when they were both in the same music group. Seems DWJ
played the cello. Is this generally known? Kind of casts an interesting
light on *Fire and Hemlock*.

On a different matter: is anyone from this list going to be at the ICFA in
Fort Lauderdale at the end of March? I'm going to be there, and if any other
listers are present it would be great to meet up. (It may be my last visit
to the States for a long time, since I don't fancy giving my biometric data
to the US government, which will shortly be a requirement for all visitors,
it seems.)

Charlie

"Run mad as often as you chuse, but do not faint!"