Gwendolyn

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Thu Jan 15 07:44:44 EST 2004

More:

Well, not much more, but here's where I gleaned my information:
here: http://ccins.camosun.bc.ca/~gascoyne/dossier/lleu%20llaw%20gyffes.htm
here: http://www.fionabroome.com/history/merl1-birth.htm
and here: http://www.geocities.com/cas111jd/celts/minordeities/celts18.htm

>From which I also learned more about who Arianrhod wasafter whom Roddy was
obviously named.  (I didn't know any of this!!)

Gili