Gwendolyn

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Thu Jan 15 07:09:04 EST 2004

Heh, that's funny.  I only just yesterday discovered that the name of a
character in a trilogy I'll write if I ever get around to writing books, a
character who, in the first book in which he appears, seems to be a shy,
soulful, if somewhat strange guy, but ends up the trilogy by basically
trying to take over a planet, actually means "for ruling" in Elvish (as
in, "One ring to rule them all" etc.).  It's so perfect!  And I didn't do
it!  Glad to hear that DWJ has similar experiences ;-).

					---Kyra

---
"Let me tell you now: it's lucky for you that we're friends."
			---Jarvis Cocker (Pulp), "Like A Friend"