sadly ignorant

A J Liddle a.j.liddle at ntlworld.com
Sat Jan 10 14:31:59 EST 2004

I think I may have missed something. I have no record of any Diane Duane
discussion, and am desperate to know what are the two Nita books to which
you refer? Are they new ones in the series? Sorry if I'm repeating things
you all know.
BTW I no longer have Incredimail so will not bombard you with anything
unpleasant when I write. Computer finally gave up on Christmas Eve and has
been replaced by sleeker and sadly more expensive model. Oh well, a good
excuse to justify spending lots of time with it!

Amanda