Bujold at Ficionwise

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 04:20:14 EST 2004

All you Bujold fans will no doubt be interested to learn that she has, for
the second year running, been named bestselling author at the e-book site
Fictionwise. "It is very clear that eBooks help to bring me a world-wide
audience, and to break down all sorts of barriers for all sorts of readers,"
Bujold commented in an all-encompassing sort of way. Anyway, they're
offering a whole load of her books at 40% off at the moment, so if you like
your books fully-searchable and ready to feed into a concordancing program,
click on http://www.fictionwise.com/2003.htm and enjoy.

(I've only ever bought one book at this site - Harrison Ainsworth's *Windsor
Castle* - but it seemed to work fine.)

Charlie