Cautionary New Year's Tale

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Jan 6 23:24:45 EST 2004

A similar but more tragic incident took place in New York city around the
turn of the century. Two brothers, one blind and crippled, were living in
the family home. The sighted brother was crushed under a pile of reading
material and the other apparently starved to death.

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. He exists certainly as love and
generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to
your life its highest beauty and joy." -- Francis P. Church