Grim Tuesday

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Mon Jan 5 11:35:10 EST 2004

Jon:
Grim Tuesday is a very
> quick read (once started you can't stop) and as good
> as Mr Monday. I didn't notice any linguistic
> strangeties, but then at the speed I read it I
> probably wouldn't have. Now to wait for Drowned
> Wednesday.

Did you notice anything to support (or more likely refute) my hunch that
somewhere in this series there's a link with the Seven Deadly Sins? Mr
Monday was Sloth, for my money. Did Tuesday connect in any obvious way with
one of the remaining ones? Wrath, for instance (just going by the name)?

Charlie