Grim Tuesday

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 15:39:16 EST 2004

--- Anita Graham <amgraham at cygnus.uwa.edu.au> wrote:
> Thank you, thank you, thank you for mentioning that!
> I've been hanging
> out for Grim Tuesday.
>
> Did you find it a Dymocks or A&R, or a local
> bookshop? I may be able to
> sneak into Dymocks tomorrow before regular family
> business gets in the
> way.

I got my copy in A&R, they had two copies hiding
besides a huge pile of Mr Mondays. They were in the
children's section. I also picked up Predator's Gold
which is the sequel to Mortal Engines (but I'd at
least known that one was out). Grim Tuesday is a very
quick read (once started you can't stop) and as good
as Mr Monday. I didn't notice any linguistic
strangeties, but then at the speed I read it I
probably wouldn't have. Now to wait for Drowned
Wednesday.

Jon