Satanic Mill (Re: Little Big (was: RE: Zod Wallop))

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Sun Feb 29 02:06:49 EST 2004

On Sunday 29 February 2004 03:59, Ian W. Riddell wrote:

> On Saturday, February 28, 2004, at 06:47  PM, Otter Perry wrote:
> > [Speaking of rereading, I went to the public library lately, and
> > have just
> >  finished their copy of _The Satanic Mill_ by Otfried Preussler.]
>
> Ooooo. I thought I was the only one who'd read that. I still have my
> hardcover my parents gave me years and years ago, but I haven't
> re-read it in a while. How does it bear up to re-reading?

I read it more than once in my teens, bought it in my twenties,
Boudewijn read it to the kids last year (7 and 9 then) and the eldest
read it again since then. It definitely does bear re-reading; possibly
gets better every time.

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 26-Feb-2004