Satanic Mill (Re: Little Big (was: RE: Zod Wallop))

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Sat Feb 28 21:59:55 EST 2004

On Saturday, February 28, 2004, at 06:47  PM, Otter Perry wrote:

> [Speaking of rereading, I went to the public library lately, and have
> just
>  finished their copy of _The Satanic Mill_ by Otfried Preussler.]

Ooooo. I thought I was the only one who'd read that. I still have my
hardcover my parents gave me years and years ago, but I haven't re-read
it in a while. How does it bear up to re-reading?

widdy

-----
For me, there is one central question in the whole gay marriage
controversy: What do you care?  . . . I have only this advice to offer
those of you who oppose gay marriage: Don't marry a homosexual.
- Beth Quinn, Times Herald-Record
-------
Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net