Little Big (was: RE: Zod Wallop)

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Sat Feb 28 15:47:23 EST 2004

Otter wrote:

>>> Oh, good.  Somebody else who's read _Little, Big_.

I'm currently reading it, and am a little stuck, though more because of
things that have happened in my life since I started reading than anything
about the book itself. Then again, maybe not, because I only started reading
"The Curse of Chalion" about three days earlier and finished it within those
three days, whereas "Little Big" has been dragging for well over a month. Is
it just me, or is it not a rather slow book?