Zod Wallop

Sat Feb 28 14:52:11 EST 2004

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:56:53 -0700, Otter Perry wrote:

>On Saturday, February 28, 2004, at 10:44 AM, Melissa Proffitt wrote:
>
>> It's very interesting.  I'd put it at the high end of literary
>> fantasy; it's
>> more lyrical than Jonathan Carroll but less mythic than, for example,
>> _Little, Big_, if that means anything to anyone.
>
>Oh, good.  Somebody else who's read _Little, Big_.

Well, the truth is I wouldn't have read it if not for this reading group.
It was the first book I read when I joined them.  I did like it a lot, but I
probably wouldn't have picked it up on my own.  (I can say that about a lot
of the books the group has chosen, but most of the ones I wouldn't have read
are not as good as _Little, Big_.  I am NOT a fan of Wen Spencer.)

Melissa Proffitt