The Potterverse (was; DWJ in Israeli newspaper)

Abe Gross argross at bigpond.net.au
Tue Feb 24 20:34:29 EST 2004

Gili: >> Someone misled Ros. Hogwarts is year round, the break is during the
summer.

Otter: Whoever pointed that out was wrong.  The school year at Hogwarts
always
> starts on September 1 and goes through the regular school year.  They go
> home for summer holidays.

Just wanted to point out that although someone suggested this to me, it's my
lack of thinking that's to blame, *not* that I haven't read the books. I
have--the first two twice, the others only once so far. I wanted to explain
that because there's nothing more annoying when people go on about books
when they haven't even read them. So...despite my apparent stupidity, I
*have* read the books.

Maybe that makes it even worse!! :-)

Ros