Plymouth Brethren

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Mon Feb 23 10:46:32 EST 2004

Sallyo:
> Come to think on it - I don't recall ever seeing a P.B. Man. How would I
> know if I did? The women are categorised by longish and (usually) denim
> skirts, sensible shoes, modest shirts and a head scarf over (usually)
> free-flowing hair and no make up.

So *that's* who those people are! There are quite a few around Bristol (as
of almost any other sect you like to mention - Wesley came here in the early
days of Methodism and gave the populace a taste for splintering off from
splinter groups). I guessed it was something religious, but didn't like to
go up and ask. From what I remember, the boys and men have no distinguishing
features.

Charlie